Weddings & Banquets
Includes: Ceremony & Reception, Food, Drinks, Setup, Professional Staff and much more…
You will know you have found your wedding venue when you visit River Pointe. You feel welcome the minute you enter our club, spacious yet comfortable, with tranquil views of the greens and the lake. After you look at our all inclusive wedding package, you will feel a sigh of relief. River Pointe is the ideal venue for a fabulous wedding.
River Pointe employs an event planner who will work together to create an intimate and elegant event with unlimited culinary creations, and event styling and unparalleled service to ensure a smooth and perfect day for you and your guests.
Why is River Pointe the #1 Wedding Venue in Albany?
We offer a complete all inclusive wedding package so you can have less stress and more fun. We add style and romance at no extra charge!
Getting engaged is one of the best experiences in life. The love, happiness and excitement of planning your wedding puts you on Cloud 9. Too often though, this euphoria is replaced by stress and exhaustion. Planning a wedding is overwhelming for many. Where do I begin? How will it all come together? Who should I use as a florist, officiant, a baker, a caterer, sound, linens, ? All these factors turn the planning process into a job, rather than enjoyment.
We will work with and for you to create your Dream Wedding. You are able to enjoy the planning process and relax, while we prepare, organize and pull all components together for your special day.
Free Consulting Session with no obligation
We invite you to come visit our venue. We will show you around and we take the time to sit down with you and create a custom wedding plan with you, complete with menu suggestions, beverage choices, wedding ceremony details, reception details, and guest estimate. And most importantly, a price guarantee and a payment plan.
- Step One: Free Consultation, call Angie @229-883-4885 for an appointment
- Step Two: Lock in the date, $ 500 deposit required. No choices other than the date have to be made at this time.
- Step Three: 14 Days before the event we would like for you to come in and give us the headcount, food and beverage details, and linen details.
- Step Four: Show up for the happiest day of your life! Final payment is made the day of the event
The All-Inclusive Wedding Package
- We offer you several options to choose the perfect setting for your wedding ceremony. Have your ceremony by the green overlooking the lake, you may want to say your vows on the dock, on the veranda or under the good-luck oak trees. We will set up white wedding chairs outdoors.
- An elegant yet relaxed reception afterwards in our beautiful ballroom, complete with fabulous food, and refreshing beverages.
- Stage, dance floor, tables, chairs, white table cloths and napkins, skirted banquet tables, everything is included!
- Gourmet Catering included
- Drinks Included: Coffee, Water, Iced Tea
- Licensed, Fully stocked bar and bartender available for your guests, (no outside alcohol) open bar & cash bar options are available.
- A getaway golf cart for bride and groom
- Kitchen staff and wait staff included
- We set up the first two rows of chairs at the ceremony site the night before for your wedding rehearsal
- Setup, Breakdown and Cleanup included
- Rainy Day Backup plan with covered veranda or inside ceremony
- We are equipped to host sit down dining receptions of up to 128 guests or mingle type cocktail receptions up to 140 guests. The overflow space outside seats 24.
How Many People Will Attend Our Wedding?
Many couples start of with a fantasy guest list in the hundreds. When reality sets in, this number typically becomes a bit more manageable. Keep in mind when you build your guest list, for every hundred guests you invite, about 75 will actually attend your wedding. We have experienced that most guests who attend the ceremony will also come to the reception. They will all stay to eat and celebrate and witness the first dance. You will find it usefull to start a guest list on one of the wedding sites like theknot.com This will help you with everything from invitations to tracking RSVP’s and creating a gift log for sending thank you notes. Send out your invites 8 weeks in advance. Always include RSVP cards with your invitations so you will be able to provide us with an accurate final head count. We will need your final headcount, menu choices and all other event details two weeks before the wedding. Just keep in mind, the price of your wedding is directly related to the amount of people you invite.
2017 Wedding Package Pricing:
- A $ 500 deposit is due when you reserve your wedding date.
- Balance is due the day of the event
*Note: 20% Service Charge and 7% Sales Tax added to food and beverage totals. No other fees, no hidden charges.
Life is all about choices
What happens to you depends on your choices. We want to be certain you make the right choice when you pick a venue for your wedding day. Everyone knows this is YOUR day and they respect that. The day is full of emotion and magic. We are well aware how important this day is to you and we will make sure everything is perfect, for at the end of the day we want you to look back and say:
“I made the right choice”
Holiday Party Packages
The Number One Rule of a Company Christmas Party is that you don’t hold it at the office. Let us handle all the details for you! Enjoy Great food in a relaxing atmosphere. Find out why more and more Albanians are coming to River Pointe for their special events. We can take care of linens, music, setup, cleanup, bartender, wait staff and everything else, so you can actually enjoy the party!
Cocktail Party with Hors d’oeuvres
Nothing will kick up the Spirit like a cocktail party at River Pointe. We will put out a spread of fantastic hors d’oeuvres. Enjoy full service bar with well drinks, domestic beers, house wines and all soft drinks. Private Room Fee is dependent upon number of guests attending.
Holiday Banquet Dinner
An all out dinner buffet with two meats, a vegetable, a starch, a salad with two dressings, rolls & butter, and a dessert. Includes tea. coffee, water $16.95 per person. Other menu pricing available.
Full Ballroom seats 110. – $950.00
Half Ballroom seats 60 – $500.00
Please call us with any special requests, we will customize any package to suit your specific needs.
- Fresh White Linen Curtains on Veranda $ 200
- White or Black Chair Covers $ 2.50 each
- Silver Chargers $ 1 each
- Sound System, wedding music, wireless mic $ 250
- Video Presentation Equipment $ 100
- Add Roast Beef carving or Chef show station
Rehearsal Dinners & Other Events
Rehearsal Dinner Party
Basic Rehearsal Dinner
A no worries we handle everything rehearsal dinner with delicious food in a private setting. All you have to do is tell us what time you would like to eat and we’ll have a delicious dinner buffet ready for you. Garden Salad, dinner rolls, your choice of two meats, two sides and dessert plus coffee, and tea.
Rehearsal Dinner Event Fee based of number of guests.
Visit the River Pointe Pool and you’ll feel like you are at a tropical resort. The pool area is a perfect place for a celebration, a birthday party, team party, end of school party or anything summery! We have put together a few packages to get your party started. Please note, food & beverages must be purchased from the club, unless special arrangements are made. See options below
Basic Pool Area Rental
This allows the use of the pool area and cabana. No parties are allowed without a rental contract. Basic rental of the pool area does not guarantee exclusive usage.
- Basic Pool Rental, non private $ 125 / 3hrs
- Private Pool Rental, after 5PM $ 250 / 4hrs
All alcoholic beverages must be purchased from the bar.
Kids Birthday Party $ 400
We take care of EVERYTHING, just show up and have fun!
Birthday Pool Party for up to 30 kids!
Includes: Party food, Iced Tea / Lemonade
Also included are setup / cleanup, two 6ft tables with linen table cloth, chafing dishes, cups, plates, use of pool area for three hours.
Party Food: (pick two of these choices) Hamburgers, hotdogs, chicken fingers, Caribbean wings, fried grouper fingers or fresh fruit platter. Served with fries or chips.
Please note, this is not a private party and we may book several parties in one day. We typically book parties from 10 till 1 or from 2 till 5. Private parties can be booked after 5PM
Not included: decorations, cake. ( see optional items below)
Additional Guest $ 6 each
Note: 20% Service Charge and 7% Sales Tax added
to all party package prices
Playground Rental $ 50,- / 3hrs
This is the playground outside the pool fence only,
use of pool area is not included
Hamburgers and your choice, grilled sausage or chicken strips. Served with chips, and baked beans. Iced tea or lemonade included. Also included are setup / cleanup.
Not included: decorations, cake.
Additional Guests $ 10 each
Alcoholic drinks can be ordered from waitress during
the party at regular bar pricing
Outside Party Optional Items:
Life Guard ( required for children’s parties ages 6 and under, recommended for all other pool parties) $ 60 / 3hrs
Outside Party Restrictions
We cannot schedule pool parties on Saturday afternoon if an outside wedding is scheduled. During the summer vacation, we can only do birthday parties before 1PM and after 5PM
Big Birthday Bash
It’s time to CELEBRATE! . A group of friends , family or colleagues decide to get together and throw a Big Birthday Party. Rather than getting caught in the middle, stuck with the planning details, just let us handle the party.
- A mingle type birthday party for 25 to 300 guests
- Private Ball room for up to 6 hours, including stage, dance floor, Audio/ Video equipment, setup of tables, chairs and linens
- Decorations include: personalized Happy Birthday banner, table center pieces with helium balloons, and one large flower arrangement for the Hors d’oeuvres table
- “Surprise” factor, opening doors into the ballroom
- Heavy Hors d’oeuvres. Pick four Classic or three Premium hors d’oeuvres
- Personalized Birthday Cake & candles
- Soft drinks, Ice tea and Coffee
Big Time Birthday Bash for 25, week days $ 750 | Each Additional Guest $ 15 pp
- DJ or Karaoke 4 hrs $ 500
- Note: 20% Service Charge and 7% Sales Tax added to all special event package totals